Turns out, you will be able to see him. WWE has announced the 2021 “Summer of Cena”, where they share where John Cena will be making live appearances throughout the summer. This will culminate on August 21 at SummerSlam in Las Vegas.
Below are where you can expect to see him this summer:
– Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
– Saturday, July 24: Supershow – PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
– Sunday, July 25: Supershow – KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Ky.
– Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Mo.
– Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
– Saturday, July 31: Supershow – Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee
– Sunday, August 1: Supershow – Little Caesars Arena in Detroit
– Friday, August 6: SmackDown – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
– Saturday, August 7: Supershow – Hertz Arena in Fort Myers, Fla.
– Monday, August 9: Raw – Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
– Friday, August 13: SmackDown – BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla.
– Saturday, August 14: Supershow – Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C.
– Sunday, August 15: Supershow – Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, S.C.
– Friday, August 20: SmackDown – Footprint Center in Phoenix
– Saturday, August 21: SummerSlam – Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
His return was one of the great moments in recent WWE history:
I actually think that this is a good idea and can help to boost ticket sales as WWE continues to bring back its fans to live events. If they can create an additional buzz for each show, it will help re-energize both the crowd and the performers as things continue to return to normal.
“GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES! Click here to sign up for the exclusive Wrestling Rumors daily newsletter, delivered right to your inbox.”