Wrestlemania entrances are always some of the best and most iconic of all time. But which ones were the best of the best?
WWE has posted a new video on their YouTube channel, in which they show some of the greatest entrances from the grandest stage of them all. You can see the video in its entirety below:
The entrances shown are as follows:
- John Cena, Wrestlemania 25 (multiple John Cenas)
- Shawn Michaels, Wrestlemania 12 (Zip line)
- Rusev, Wrestlemania 31 (Tank)
- Triple H, Wrestlemania 33 (Motorcycle)
- Andre the Giant, Wrestlemania 3 (Transported on a Ring)
- Sasha Banks, Wrestlemania 32 (Snoop Dogg singing her to the ring)
- Shinsuke Nakamura, Wrestlemania 34 (Theme played by live guitar and violins)
- “Macho King” Randy Savage, Wrestlemania 7 (Brought out on a chair carried by several men)
- The Undertaker, Wrestlemania 30 (22 caskets)
- Sting, Wrestlemania 31 (Taiko drummers)
- The New Day, Wrestlemania 32 (Booty-O’s cereal)
- Hulk Hogan, Wrestlemania 7 (With American flag)
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Wrestlemania 25 (Driving down ramp on ATV)
- Roman Reigns, Wrestlemania 33 (Punching the stage, multiple fireworks)
- The Rock, Wrestlemania 32 (Lighting ROCK on fire)
- Ric Flair, Wrestlemania 24 (His retirement match entrance)
These are some outstanding entrances, without a doubt. My favorite entrances always are associated with returns, (Undertaker at Wrestlemania 20, The Hardys at Wrestlemania 33), but when you know the superstars are coming and their entrance delivers, it always kicks some serious ass!
What is your favorite Wrestlemania entrance of all time? Leave us a comment below, or post a comment on our Facebook page! Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter and download our App from your favorite App Store!