Controversy creates cash. WWE has posted a new video to its YouTube channel, in which they show the Top 10 most controversial moments in the history of WrestleMania.
You can see the video in its entirety below:
The moments are as follows:
- 10 – Shinsuke Nakamura hits AJ Styles with a Low Blow
- 9 – Doink assists Doink
- 8 – The Rock costs John Cena the WWE Championship
- 7 – Eve Torres turns on Team Teddy
- 6 – Rob Gronkowski enters the ring
- 5 – Hulk Hogan gets a WWE Championship match against Yokozuna
- 4 – Santina debuts
- 3 – “Stone Cold” Steve Austin allies himself with Mr. McMahon
- 2 – The anonymous Raw General Manager reverses the decision in the match between Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler
- 1 – Seth Rollins cashes in Money in the Bank and wins the WWE Championship
I don’t know if I would consider some of these controversial, but I see where WWE is coming from. One of the great things about WrestleMania is that you never know what is going to happen and there are always moments that end up becoming some of the most talked about in the history of the business. With this year’s event being such a special one, I have no doubt that this year’s WrestleMania will give us more of those moments!
“GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES! Click here to sign up for the exclusive Wrestling Rumors daily newsletter, delivered right to your inbox.”