It’s that time of year again. WWE has posted a new video to their YouTube channel in which they show the Top 10 Royal Rumble winners who challenged champions. By winning the Rumble, a competitor gets to challenge for the title of their choosing at WrestleMania.
You can see the video in its entirety below:
The entries are as follows:
10) Drew McIntyre chooses Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship (2020)
9) Bianca Belair chooses Sasha Banks for the Smackdown Women’s Championship (2021)
8) Seth Rollins chooses Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship (2019)
7) Edge chooses Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship (2021)
6) John Cena chooses Randy Orton for the WWE Championship (2008)
5) Shinsuke Nakamura chooses AJ Styles for the WWE Championship (2018)
4) Charlotte Flair chooses Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women’s Championship (2020)
3) The Undertaker chooses Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship (2007)
2) Becky Lynch chooses Ronda Rousey for the Raw Women’s Championship (2019)
1) Batista chooses Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship (2005)
This is always fun to see. As we enter the road to WrestleMania, it is always great to begin the anticipation of the matchups that we will be getting at the granddaddy of them all!
“GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES! Click here to sign up for the exclusive Wrestling Rumors daily newsletter, delivered right to your inbox.”