The moments we all remember. WWE has posted a new video to its YouTube channel in which they show the Top 10 Loudest pops at WrestleMania events over the years.
You can see the video in its entirety below:
The list is as follows:
- 10 – Shane McMahon jumps off of Hell in a Cell (32)
- 9 – The Ultimate Warrior returns to save Hulk Hogan (8)
- 8 – Becky Lynch wins the WWE Raw and Smackdown Women’s Championships (35)
- 7 – Edge spears Jeff Hardy in mid-air (17)
- 6 – Ronda Rousey and Triple H brawl (34)
- 5 – The Undertaker returns (20)
- 4 – Randy Orton RKOs Seth Rollins out of the Stomp (31)
- 3 – Kofi Kingston wins the WWE Championship (35)
- 2 – The Rock and Hollywood Hulk Hogan face off (18)
- 1 – Daniel Bryan wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (30)
Whether you agree with this list or not, there are some pretty incredible moments here. I’m sure there are several others that could easily make this list, but these brought back a lot of memories. I can’t wait for when we can all be in person together again, with full capacity, to experience more of these moments; it’s the energy that makes WrestleMania so special!
“GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES! Click here to sign up for the exclusive Wrestling Rumors daily newsletter, delivered right to your inbox.”