Need more of The Beast? Then, this article is for you. According to a report from WWE.com, ESPN2 will be hosting a marathon of Brock Lesnar programming this Sunday, April 5, 2020. This is to lead up to Wrestlemania 36, which will be airing later that evening on the WWE Network.
The schedule of programming is as follows:
- 6 a.m. — UFC Main Event: Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem
- 7 a.m. — UFC Main Event: Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin
- 7:30 a.m. — UFC Main Event: Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez
- 8 a.m. — UFC Unleashed: Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Couture
- 9 a.m. — 2000 NCAA Wrestling Championship
In addition, ESPN’s “E:60” ??feature from 2009 will also re-air as part of Sunday morning’s “SportsCenter.”
The Beast will be defending the Universal Championship at WrestleMania 36 against Drew McIntyre. Here’s what we can expect from the contest:
It will be neat for the world to get to see the other side of this man and how dominant he was in the UFC. This will help the audience continue to believe that he is a legitimate fighter and will help fuel the fire for his match with McIntyre on Sunday!
Will you be watching any of the marathon this weekend on ESPN2? Leave us a comment below, or post a comment on our Facebook page! Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!