Ambrose responded to Orton calmly, telling him: “Just follow my lead kid.” Already, the WWE has geared the pairing of The Viper Orton and The Fringe Lunatic Ambrose for a conflict of coexistence scenario.
The two would lose to The New Day in an impromptu match set up by Corporate Kane, further casting doubt on their chances at Hell in a Cell.
Thus far, the WWE has booked the following matches for Hell in a Cell:
- Hell in A Cell: Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar.
- Hell in A Cell: Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt.
- WWE World Heavyweight champion Seth Rollins vs. Kane: If Kane does not win, he will lose his Director of Operations job.
- WWE Divas champion Charlotte vs. Nikki Bella.
- WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz.
- WWE Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens vs. Ryback.
Follow my random Raw thoughts on Twitter @RealBillKline