On Tuesday, Nov. 4, WWE taped the Nov. 7 edition of “Smackdown” in Albany, New York, at the Times Union Center.
Below are the spoilers for the first showing of “Smackdown” in November of 2014:
1) WWE Tag Team Champions Stardust and Goldust def. The Usos in a Steel Cage match- The Dusts retained their titles once again from the challenging Usos. The crowd was heavily invested into the bout, and it was said to be a great match. In the end, Stardust pinned Jey Uso to obtain the victory.
2) Ryback def. Cesaro- The “Big Guy” continued on his string of victories since returning to WWE programming. On the other hand, Cesaro’s losing streak would not end, as he was quickly squashed with a “Shellshock.”
3) R-Truth def. Adam Rose- R-Truth got the win with a roll-up pin, after The Bunny from Rose’s Exotic Express distracted Rose. Whether it was accidental or not, remains to be seen. That would not stop Rose from attacking The Bunny for its actions. Rose and the Exotic Express then left without The Bunny.
Next, Christian made his return to “Smackdown,” hosting a special edition of his “Peep Show.” His guest was Dean Ambrose, but the show would be cut short by Bray Wyatt. “The Eater of Worlds” interrupted the show, and he and Ambrose brawled in the ring.
4) Summer Rae def. Natalya (w/ Tyson Kidd-) Summer Rae picked up a win against Natalya thanks to Tyson Kidd. Kidd, who was originally on commentary for the bout, began to make his way to the stage. This distracted Natalya, who then lost when Summer rolled her up.
Afterwards, WWE did an in-ring segment for its partnership with Solider Socks. WWE is teaming with Soldier Socks to aid disabled veterans of the United States military. Military veteran Dan Rose was in the ring showcasing a new exoskeleton that has been developed for paraplegic soldiers.
5) Dolph Ziggler def. Kane in a Steel Cage match- “Smackdown” would end up opening and closing with a Steel Cage match. This time around, a babyface in Dolph Ziggler would reign supreme, as he escaped the cell structure to defeat Kane.
Credit to DailyWrestlingNews.com for preceding spoilers